Disposable Face Masks 50pk (3 layer)
Pack of 50 Disposable Face masks 3 Ply disposable protective masks tested to EN14683. 95% BFE protection or filtration rate.
FDA approved and CE marked. These masks are ideal for medical and general public use.for more products please click here,
- Simple protective mask for improving hygiene practices
- Suitable for a wide range of environments
- Available in a universal size that should suit most users
- Supplied as a pack of 50 disposable masks
- Our face mask are fixed and bonded to the ear loops, improving their integrity and strength.
- Protection where blood and bodily fluid exposure are not a risk.
We are working hard to offer the best prices possible, however these are all dependent on our wholesale cost. Due to the pandemic,
The World Health Organisation advises decision makers in countries around the world to apply a risk-based approach and consider the following:
Purpose of mask use: if the intention is preventing the wearer transmitting infection to others (that is source control) or to offer protection to the wearer against infection (that is prevention).
Risk of exposure to COVID-19
- due to epidemiology/number of cases in the population: if there is high community transmission and other measures such as contact tracing or ability to carry out testing are not possible.
- depending on occupation: e.g., individuals working in close contact with public (e.g., community health worker, cashier).